Sunday, March 29, 2009

Qing Ming @ ipoh

Yesterday morning went back to Ipoh again for qing ming. My dad treated all for dinner at night at a restaurant near my grandma house. I woke up at 6am today (DAMN EARLY) to get ready to the cemetery to 'visit' my grandfather =D.

After staying under the hot sun for the whole morning, we had a coconut party at my grandma house hehee..
my uncle opening coconut LOL.

We left ipoh at 3pm and WTF !!!
JAM!!!
Somemore its raining heavily all the way to KL, -.- Got a very interesting scene to share with you all, did you all see the end of a rainbow before? Just now after paying the toll at Sungai Buloh, the rainbow is like 1metre away from me only! DAMN NICE !!
I'm actually STOPPING at the toll to take this picture. Luckily the car behind never HORN me hehheh..as i drove nearer, the rainbow is really beside me only! Too bad im driving at that time, cannot capture down the scene =(

No comments:

Post a Comment